Summary of Management Consultant job
- The primary responsibility of the Consultant/Project Leader is to lead successful Cloud-based and On-premise software implementations within project timelines and budgets. You will manage the project including developing work plans, scheduling resources, setting goals and priorities, tracking and resolving issues, and customer acceptance.
- The Consultant/Project Leader will be the key point of contact for communication of project status to all customer and internal stakeholders, including Senior Management and will facilitate business & operational relationships between clients and internal teams to ensure accurate and timely project delivery.
- You must be able to work with Solutions Architects and other technical resources to clearly articulate customer needs internally, and represent the company professionally externally. You will be responsible for effective management of multiple concurrent, software projects to a diverse customer base.
- 5+ years of experience in managing projects and implementation of enterprise software
- 3+ years of experience with the implementation of enterprise software in cloud based environments
- 3+ years’ experience in a team-leading role with direct responsibility for managing the activities (task assignments, budgets, schedules, etc.) of three or more team members
- Must have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, operations and within the Professional Services Group) in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing effort estimations and authoring Statements of Works
- Demonstrated experience on IT Project Management concepts, practices, tools and procedures, methodologies and requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related studies
This job posted by Our Client company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity ! Free for apply this job
Our Client company review