Summary of Epic Mychart Consultant job
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic MyChart Consultant for a short-term, remote contract position.
What will I be doing?
- Our client is seeking to engage an Epic MyChart specialist with is familiar with various feature implementation knowledge with Epic v2017.
- Responsibilities include, as needed: phone meetings with operations to get their input on project build, sending out notifications for changes, coordinating changes with other applications, and testing -- functional and integrated.
- Remote work is possible and encouraged, must use personal equipment.
What qualifications do I need to be considered?
- To be considered for this role you MUST be Epic MyChart certified.
- Strong implementation/build knowledge and support for Epic MyChart work is required.
- You should possess project knowledge and implementation strategies to include, but not limited to:
- 1) MyChart Electronic Check-in for Patients,
- 2) MyChart Scheduling and Cancellation, and
- 3) Bill payment Implementation.
Why work here?
- This is a hospital in one of the most beautiful locations in the entire country, with lovely weather year round.
- This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in a challenging and rewarding position at a renowned hospital.
- Experience a culture of professionalism, compassion and collaboration.
- Opportunity for remote work, flex hours as needed.
This job posted by Healthtech company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity ! Free for apply this job
Healthtech company review
Very mature team of focused independent professionals The team is very passionate about what they do while recognizing that the healthcare landscape where they once excelled is diminishing
Conflicting messages from company leadership and fear among employees for company s future It s hard to change the culture of a 45 year old company but without a dynamic shift of some sort they will continue to lose hospitals and pigeon hole themselves in the Critical Access Rural Healthcare space