Summary of Business Architect Records Management Financial Services 199678 job
Expert in records and information management retention solutions in order to gather and ensure proper business requirements equate into accurate technical requirements
Description of the skills/knowledge/expertise required :
- Knowledge in developing IT framework that aligns with business processes.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for compliant storage of records and information within the financial industry.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework development, tool selection and design and methodology development.
- Provide oversight to ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework.
- Ability to serve as a liaison between Business and IT partners in order to provide an understanding of business and regulatory requirements as it will apply to the development and implementation of technology solutions.
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders in order to manage interdependent projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
Q&A General Questions:
- Will they need to be able to communicate at a higher level such as presenting to ExCo or Senior Management directly? Strong possibility.
- How many years of Business Architecture experience are you looking for in general, and how many years as it relates to Records Management? 5-10
- Would you want someone with Enterprise Architecture background in addition to Business Architect experience? A plus.
- Any specifics on networks or platforms/ technology stack experience that they have worked with in the past? As I noted, they need to be familiar with how to implement a compliant regulatory archive. The archive must render the records non-erasable, non-rewritable. There are various scenarios and solutions to meet this requirement, and we need to find the appropriate one for SGUS. If the person has implemented solutions to comply with SEC 17a-4(f), it is a running start.
This job posted by Financial Firm company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity ! Free for apply this job
Financial Firm company review
Teamwork among the workers at the office
You have to be patient